Serenta takes the safety of our care workers, service users and their family’s seriously all of the time, but in order to combat the ongoing and fast changing COVID19 outbreak we have introduced extra precautions and procedures which are updated daily in response to government and Public Health guidance.
Our priority is to ensure that our care workers follow the guidelines all of the time, and especially when delivering care to our service users. We communicate daily with the team to ensure they receive the most up to date safety information so that they can also offer reassurance to our service users and their families at the same time. As keyworkers, our team are all equipped with the knowledge, skills and PPE in order that they deliver the outstanding care our service users expect and continue to receive.
Ways in which you can help:
- Observe government guidance on social distancing – do not meet in groups and keep your distance in queues
- Wash your hands frequently, using hot water and soap for at least 20seconds
- If this is unavailable, hand sanitiser is useful but only until you can wash your hands as above – hot water and soap is much better
- Use fresh gloves, aprons and other PPE if you are caring for someone, wash your hands frequently while there and dispose of all PPE when you are finished into a bag and then seal it
- Stop shaking hands with people
- Avoid hugging and kissing with those not in your immediate family
- Do not share cups, utensils or crockery without cleaning first
- Clean cans/bottles before emptying into glasses/cups
- Wash your clothes every day
- Clean surfaces, door handles, light switches, keyboards/mice, telephone handsets and even mobile phones as frequently as possible with anti-bacterial products
Serenta are working hard to continue providing the care you and your family need during this difficult and challenging time
To hear more about what we can do please telephone 0114 2581093 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org