Recruiting Heroes: Care Assistant roles in South Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly valued team at Serenta Homecare. You don’t need to have previous experience in care work, but a caring manner and commitment to helping people are very important.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 – £18.00 per hour
We have contracted hours (with paid travel time)/ or 0 hours / or bank contracts available.
DRIVERS WITH ACCESS TO A VEHICLE ONLY.
• Flexible working hours
• No experience necessary
• Nationally recognized qualifications available
• Paid training and shadowing
• Generous employee benefits package
• Free Uniform
• Free Work Smart Phone
• Fully funded DBS check
• Refer a Friend £300 Bonus Scheme
• Opportunity to make a difference to someone’s day
Main duties of the role
This is a responsible and rewarding role with opportunity for progression.
• Getting to know our clients and building a trusted and professional friendship
• Assisting with and providing personal care in line with care plans
• Supporting people with taking medication
• Enabling independence as much as possible
• Providing meals and dietary care
• Assistance with domestic duties
• Use of lifting equipment
• Record keeping of support provided
• Reporting of any concerns to supervisors
• Supporting people with mobility
You will be able to demonstrate:
• A drive and enthusiasm that matches our vision,
• The ability to use your own initiative,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Ability to work on your own but also as a team player,
• The commitment and passion to keep our clients safe
• The skills to support people to remain independent in their own homes living fulfilled lives for as long as possible,
We are recruiting drivers with access to a vehicle only.
About Serenta Homecare
Serenta Homecare provides high-quality homecare services to people living the South of Sheffield. We are a local community based company with the ‘family feel’ element and ethos to providing care in the community.
We believe everyone should be able to make the most of every-day life regardless of age or ailments. Serenta Homecare provides a personal GP-led, high quality, integrated homecare service to people living in South Sheffield.